Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

A Bit About Me...

Hi, my name is Caitlin. I am 13 years old and I love writing, especially writing stories. I have been told quite a few times that I have a good imagination. I have written a few 'Five Sentence Fictions' and have enjoyed writing them. They have also helped me with my book that I am in the middle of writing.

Me and my mum both share an interest in Scrapbooking and we try to scrapbook as much as possible. My mum is on her 4th scrapbook and I'm only on my 2nd scrapbook.


I have a dog called Roxy who is very energetic and I love to play with her. I also have two cats, one black called Raven, and the other grey and white called Misty. I am the youngest in my family and I have an older brother and sister. My mum is an amazing author and I like to think that I get my writing talent from her.



 I also love to go on adventures, both in real life and in my imagination.


1 comment: